Autism Res. 2015 Jun 6. doi: 10.1002/aur.1508.
Can Neurotypical Individuals Read Autistic Facial Expressions? Atypical Production of Emotional Facial Expressions in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 1MRC Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King's College London.
- 2Department of Psychology, City University, London.
- 3School of Psychology, University of Surrey.
- 4Department of Psychological Sciences, Birkbeck College London.
- 5Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College London (G.B.).
© 2015 The Authors Autism Research published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of International Society for Autism Research.